Terms of Warranty
Harvest Healthcare Ltd (the Seller) guarantees to repair or replace any goods supplied to customers which are found to be defective whilst still within their applicable warranty period. Warranties are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale which can be found on our website, and the following terms:
- That the equipment has been used for the purpose for which it was intended
- That the use has been on a fair wear and tear basis and excludes user damage
- That applicable maintenance, cleaning and disinfection guidelines, if specified by Harvest Healthcare Ltd, have been followed
- That ALL maintenance has been carried out by a suitably qualified person
- That all repairs or replacements will be at the discretion of the Seller
Products supplied by the Seller are covered by warranty from date of purchase for the period specified below, subject to the Terms of Warranty above.
1. Five Years (see One Year below for exclusions)
- Beds including frame, platform, actuators, motors, cables, control box, handsets, castors and side rails.
- Hoists including frame, actuators, control box.
2. Three Years (see One Year below for exclusions)
- Harvest Pump 2 and 3
- Active mattress components
- Active cushion components
- Static mattresses
- Static cushions
- Positioning aids
3. One Year
- Bed rail bumpers
- Bush kits and side rail fingers for beds
- Pump bellows/compressor/filter
- Mattress and cushion covers
- Hoist Batteries
- Harvest Pump 1
- Fire evacuation products
- Any other products not yet mentioned
Important Notes Regarding Warranty
- Serviceable parts of pumps, such as bellows and filters, which are recommended for annual service, are guaranteed for one year
- Damage to fabric covers through incorrect use and penetration by sharp instruments is excluded
- FIRE EVACUATION products are SINGLE USE PRODUCTS, the warranty being invalidated after the first use.