PART TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Salary: Between £13,000 and £14,000
Working Hours: Between 9am and 3.30pm with half an hour lunch.
The role is about offering excellent customer service and minimising cost by ensuring that the company’s Customer Service responds efficiently and diligently to progressing customers’ orders and enquiries.
It will be challenging but is very rewarding.
- Handling Phones calls coming into the office -routing them to the right staff/answering queries/booking bed installations/ making calls to customers.
- Order processing – putting orders onto the sage system.
- Responsible for the returns database – dealing with customers and the returned items.
- Serial Number logging – making sure all equipment serial numbers are logged on the system.
- Dealing with queries with POD’s (proof of delivery).
- Dealing with product information requests
- Daily managing the outgoing post
- Good communicator
- Can use own initiative
- The ability to deal emotionally with difficult situations
- The ability to take in information quickly
- Honest and hardworking
- The ability to cooperate with other people
- Good general computer skills
If you are interested to apply for this role please contact Derek Scotton on 01709 388 063 or email email@example.com
SERVICE ENGINEER- TWO VACANCIES
- (SCOTLAND) GLASGOW EDINBURGH CORRIDOR
- GUILDFORD AND SURROUNDING AREA
Salary on application
This is an opportunity for a professional, engaged and open-minded individual to join a team of dedicated service engineers and sales representatives in offering a wide range of equipment and services to our Care and Nursing Home customers.
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance, Loler inspections and other service activities on Harvest Healthcare’s range of products as well as on competitors’ products covered by Harvest Healthcare’s service contracts. This requires you to follow logical and systematic steps to test equipment and diagnose any potential or existing faults while working in a Safe and Cost-effective manner.
- Actively promote and fulfill Harvest Healthcare’s Preventive Maintenance offer.
- Recommend repairs and improvements to the customer and provide quotations on prospective work such as replacement of wear and tear parts to avoid breakdowns between service visits and upgrades to improve the functionality of the equipment.
- Work in close cooperation with the sales force so that potential sales opportunities and leads outside of your scope can be captured and managed internally.
- To develop full knowledge of Harvest Healthcare’s products. You also keep up to date with the Care Home equipment developments and our competitors’ product and service offer.
- Responsible to maintain the company vehicle, its stock and tools as well as your company phone, tablet/laptop in good working order.
- Responsible for accurate timesheet reporting, correctly detailing job numbers, recording travel time, tagging and labeling equipment etc.
- Provide out-of-hours cover on a call-out rota.
- As a Harvest Healthcare representative, you will act in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- You are responsible, reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- You are experienced in following Health and Safety guidelines and are experienced in making appropriate Risk Assessments and you ensure that you work in a safe manner.
- Strong customer focus; passionate about customers and the service you provide as a Harvest Healthcare Engineer.
- Results orientated, you aim to carry out work to a high standard within the allocated time and costs.
- You are diligent and have a keen attention to detail. Your work is precise and your documentation is detailed and accurately records the required information.
- You show initiative and a “Can Do” attitude to problem-solving and maximise your First-Time-Right.
- Able to identify and develop new ways of working.
- Eager to learn and develop new skills both in technical and commercial related matters.
- Trained and experienced in carrying out Loler tests on Care Home or similar equipment is essential.
- Able and willing to stay away overnight to cover more remote work to maximise time on site and reduce travel time in own area and when working in other engineers’ areas.
- Formal education in Electrical, Mechanical and/or Hydraulic Engineering is preferred although a full company induction and training will be provided.
- GCSEs at C /equivalent or better would be desirable.
- Clean driving license and possession of other operating licenses eg Fork Lift operator could also be of benefit
- DBS/CRB checked to enable working in sensitive environments with vulnerable people.
- Able to work on your own, managing your time and workload accordingly.
- Able to develop good working relationships with other Harvest Healthcare Engineers and colleagues and with our customers.
If you are a qualified professional and interested to apply for the Service Engineer role please contact Derek Scotton on 01709 388 063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org