Parafricta® Bootees contain a unique low friction fabric and are designed to protect fragile skin on the feet against the damage caused by friction and associated shear.
Key features include:
- Help to prevent, and aid in the healing of, pressure ulcers and friction lesions
- Aid the retention of wound dressings by preventing “rucking-up” as the patient moves their foot
- Are particularly useful for patients with repetitive movements or using the heel to push themselves up in the bed
- Are lightweight, cool and comfortable to wear
- Are easily removable to inspect vulnerable skin
- Can be washed and reused, see instructions on the care label
Measure from the tip of the longest toe to the back of the heel. If unsure which of the two sizes to use, select the larger option.
Please see Specification section for the product codes.