Parafricta® undergarments contain a unique low friction fabric and are designed to protect fragile skin on the sacrum, buttocks and hips against damage caused by friction and associated shear.
Key features include:
- Help to prevent, and aid in the healing of, pressure ulcers and friction lesions (“bedsores” and “abrasions”)
- Aid in the retention of wound dressings by preventing “rucking up”
- Are particularly useful for patients repeatedly slipping down the bed or chair and for whe elchair users
- Are cool and comfortable to wear
- Are easily removable to inspect vulnerable skin
- Can be washed and reused, (see instructions on the care label)
Both the waist and the hips dimensions are required to ensure the best fit. Go first by the hip size closest to the users if in doubt which size to select.
Please see Specification section for the product codes.