The 30° Positioning Wedge – Half Right, is a positioning wedge made from memory foam and a high resilience insert that enables the user to be supported in a 30° position.
Supports the lower limb at the thigh level:
- Contributes to relieving pressure on the sacrum area by transferring support to low risk zones
- Enhances patient comfort by avoiding rotation of the vertebral column, contributing to more effective use
- Lowers pressure on the pelvic area
- Prevents contact between the knees
Hollowed out at the sacrum area:
- Relieves pressure on the risk zone
- Reduces painful contact
- Increases efficiency of the 30° position
This positioning provides the user with relief on the sacrum area which otherwise can also generate pains in the dorsal decubitus position.