Harvest Healthcare deliver the best in pressure area care, moving and handling equipment, profiling beds, fall reduction products and much more, to support service users, carers, District Nurses, Tissue Viability Nurses, Occupational Therapists and more.
From our extensive experience working with nurses and carers in the community, we really understand the multiple challenges you face – we can help solve these challenges and make your life a little easier.
- Our products are designed specifically for use in Community Care. We know that a key part of caring for someone in the community is making sure that the right product is specified. Harvest can come to you to help identify your needs and find the right product for you and your service user.
- Our wide range of pressure area care products cover every level of risk and are proven to substantially reduce the occurrence of pressure ulcers. In addition, if required we offer anti-vandal, anti-ligature and enhanced fire-resistant materials, to handle more complex needs.
- Harvest Healthcare products help you achieve excellent clinical results. Our products have been used extensively and repeatedly for many years in a variety of social care, care home, and hospital environments, delivering successful clinical outcomes.
- Harvest Healthcare manufacture many bespoke products to suit specific needs and can manufacture specials to your specification. We take pride in our wide range of equipment, enabling individuals to receive the care they need whilst remaining independent for longer.
- We respond quickly to your requirements and carry extensive stocks of products and spare parts in our 44,000 square foot warehouse.
- We have our own fleet of vehicles and most products can be delivered the next day, enabling you to respond quickly to variable needs.
- Our products are robust with a long life enabling them to be recycled many times. Most come with warranties as long as 5 years, making the lifetime cost of our products lower than many alternatives.
- Harvest Healthcare products are designed for ease of transport, assembly, cleaning and maintenance.
- We offer rental services for specialist, less frequently used equipment, meaning that patients with more complex needs can still benefit from our high-end products.