The 30° Positioning Wedge is made from memory foam and a high resilience insert that enables the user to be supported in a 30° position.
Supports Lower Limb at Thigh Level:
- Contributes to relieving pressure on the sacrum area by transferring support to low risk zones.
- Enhances patient comfort by avoiding rotation of the vertebral column, contributing to more effective use.
- Lowers pressure on the pelvic area.
- Prevents contact between the knees.
Hollowed out at Sacrum Area:
- Relieves pressure on the risk zone.
- Reduces painful contact.
- Increases efficiency of the 30° position.
This positioning provides the user with relief on the sacrum area, which otherwise can also generate pains in the dorsal decubitus position.