The 30° Positioning Wedge is made from memory foam and a high resilience insert that enables the user to be supported in a 30° position.
Available full sized or in half for the left or right side.
Supports Lower Limb at thigh level:
- Contributes to relieving pressure on the sacrum area by transferring support to low risk zones.
- Enhances patient comfort by avoiding rotation of the vertebral column, contributing to more effective use.
- Lowers pressure on the pelvic area.
- Prevents contact between the knees.
Hollowed out at sacrum area:
- Relieves pressure on the risk zone.
- Reduces painful contact.
- Increases efficiency of the 30° position.
This positioning provides the user with relief on the sacrum area, which otherwise can also generate pains in the dorsal decubitus position.
For more Information about Harvest Healthcare please click here
For more news please visit our Twitter
Or follow us on LinkedIn