The Harvest Healthcare Marina Shower Trolley allows access to safe and dignified cleansing for residents who are immobile, or bed bound.
The Marina lowers to wheelchair height, has fold-down support side rails and is fully compatible with all Harvest Healthcare hoists, helping resident transfers feel natural and relaxed. The hydraulic control and the easy steering system are both simple to use for a single caregiver and allow smooth movement of the trolley.
The Marina comes complete with a foam padded PVC liner with side supports and end panels for comfort and security during the showering process, and has a foam padded PVS resident support cushion. This user-friendly design makes bathing routines for residents calm, dignified and comfortable.
Features of the Marina Shower Trolley:
- Low gradient tilt towards foot end for water drainage via integral waste outlet
- Plug and drain hose supplied complete with storage bracket
- Bumpers fitted to all corners for protection during transport procedures
- Removable bumpers to reduce the width to 65cm to access tight doorways
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist