The Elexo is a height-adjustable shower-toilet chair which provides comfort and security for both carers and patients. Comfortable to sit in due to the upholstered, ergonomically formed seat (with toilet inlay) and backrest the Elexo helps patients to relax. The footrests and leg supports can be used as required for extra support. Foldable upholstered armrests with front lock enable sideways transfer and also support patient comfort during use.
The Elexo supports carers as well as patients. The variable height positioning helps to minimise the carer’s back strain, as well as making it easier to maintain eye contact with patients during any care procedures. The double lifting motors provide exceptional stability, the chair is simple to recharge, and bedpans or toilet buckets are easily placed and removed.
The 17° maximum tilt creates an optimum seating balance for the patient and the carer, allowing cleaning access and maintaining a feeling of security for the patient.
Built for safety, comfort and cleanliness, the Elexo is an exceptional tool for carers looking to give patients a dignified, secure and calm showering or toileting experience.
- Simple electric height adjustment
- Hand control with battery indicator
- Sleep mode setting after 60 minutes
- Tilt adjustment to a maximum of 17 degrees
- Upholstered seat with toilet opening
- Inlay for the toilet opening
- Foldable upholstered armrests with front lock to enable sideways transfer
- Ergonomically formed seat and back rests
- Fold-out footrests with calf protection
- Fold-away and removable leg supports
- Rail for toilet bucket or bedpan
- Durable castors with swivel & lock features
- Extremely stable due to the fitting of two lifting motors
- Simple to recharge, with charger included