Welcome to Your Akari Care Mattress Management Programme
First, please choose one of the below options that best meet your mattress needs. The options are to:
- Send in a used mattress for decontamination and storage
- To exchange a broken air mattress.
Secondly, please follow the instructions for your chosen option below.
OPTION One: You have a mattress that has been used by a resident and requires decontamination and storage at Harvest Healthcare. Please fill out the form below:
- Contact Harvest to let them know about the mattress on the above form
- Harvest driver collects the mattress, please make sure all boxed up otherwise please state on the form if boxes are required
- Harvest asset tag, fully decontaminate and service the mattress
- The mattress is added to the Advinia stock of mattresses ready to be called upon by a home.
OPTION Two: You have an air mattress for a resident which is broken, and you need to exchange it. Please fill out the form below:
- Contact Harvest Healthcare on the above form
- Harvest dispatch a fully decontaminated and serviced Sanctuary air mattress
- Delivered to the home next working day (please note cut off for next working day delivery is 12 pm)
- Use the packing to box the broken mattress and pump
- Harvest driver collects the box and returns it to Harvest
- Harvest asset tag the mattress, decontaminate and services it
- Add to the Sanctuary stock of mattresses ready to be called upon by a home
If you would like next day delivery please be aware that there is a 12 pm cut-off. Any mattresses ordered after 12 pm will not arrive the next day.
OPTION Three: You would like to request an air mattress or a foam mattress for a resident. Please fill out the form below:
- If you need an air mattress or a foam mattress, contact Harvest for a new mattress on the above form.
- Harvest dispatch a fully decontaminated and serviced Sanctuary air mattress or foam mattress.
- Mattress is delivered to you the next working day (cut off for next working day delivery 12pm). You may receive phone call to discuss mattress options.
For any queries please contact Harvest Healthcare on 01709 377172 and choose option 3 for the mattress repair department.