The requirements of your organisation are constantly changing and the flexibility to manage these changes helps you provide the very best service to your customers.
Renting products as and when you need them is an ideal solution to a range of common problems that reduce that flexibility.
- No need to store bulky specialist items, such as bariatric beds and hoists
- No need to purchase products when only short-term use is anticipated
- You can provide the right clinical and comfort solution for every patient
- You can maximise your budget by only paying for what you need
- No worries about stocked equipment becoming outdated and redundant
- No need to purchase equipment based on predictions of future need
By using the Harvest Healthcare rental system you give yourself the ability to respond quickly and efficiently to any situations that arise, either via a planned rental program or on an urgent ad-hoc basis – just get the products you need, for as long as you need them.
Your products will be:
- Fully decontaminated
- Fully inspected for functionality
- Installed at your location
… a system that makes rental as simple as it is effective.
And, in the event of equipment breakdown, we will either repair or replace your system, never leaving you without a working solution and fulfilling the promise that we are always “equipped to care”.
For more information, or to organise a rental, simply use the contact form below.
Some of Our Available Products:
For our full terms and conditions please click here to download.
For more information and prices, contact Shauna McKenzie on 01709388255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any products that you would like to rent that you have not seen here then please get in touch.