Harvest Healthcare’s Olympic Turner is designed with the comfort, safety and ergonomics of both caregiver and patient in mind so that they can be easily transported short distances.
Designed for patients that have some capacity to pull themselves up but need a helping hand, the Olympic Turner requires patients to use their own strength and muscles, helping them to stay active.
Harvest Healthcare offer a full range of moving and handling equipment for different user needs.
Key Features of the Olympic Turner:
- Helps to assist a user with sit to stand transfers
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuver
- Padded leg support for added comfort
- Multiple grip options for both user and carer
- Freeway Raiser Strap available to enable a carer to assist a user to their feet
- Compatible with the Freeway safety and ladder belts
Freeway Safety Belt
- Provides additional lumbar support for the user
- VELCRO® Brand straps and the adjustable buckle fastening support belt and provide additional security
- Can be used by one or two carers to assist the user to stand
- Available in S, M, L
- Product Codes: 2002ACCRAISBELTS, 2002ACCRAISBELTM and, 2002ACCRAISBELTL
Freeway Ladder Belt
- Sliding sleeve provides comfort for the user and ease of use for the carer
- Can be used by one or two carers to assist a user to their feet
- Dimensions: 590(W) x 120(D)mm
- Product Code: 2002ACCRAISLAD
For more Information about Harvest Healthcare please click here
For more news please visit our Twitter
Or follow us on LinkedIn